On April 26, 2020, I woke up at 8:54 AM. My goal was to not sleep for the next 96 hours (four days).
Why Am I Doing This?
No real reason. I’m just curious to see if I am the willpower to succeed and how I’ll feel.
- The challenge begins when I wake up on April 26, 2020.
- I cannot sleep for 96 hours (initial)
- Eventually revised down to 72 hours
- I may use any means necessary to keep myself awake
- I must at least attempt to record how I’m feeling every 12 hours
- I may not receive direct help in staying awake from any other people